Contract type: Temporary
Department: Graphic Design
We are looking for a talented and experienced Motion Graphics Artist and Video Editor with strong design skill. Must be able to create finished video assets from concept to delivery while adhering to the director and producer’s respective visions.
- Creation of highly complex animation graphics content as required by production or any other department.
- Support producers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assistance in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Participation in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provision of accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Operation of various software packages, such as Creative Cloud, Cinema 4D, Vizrt and other as required.
- Creation of essential graphics templates for Adobe premiere using expression and java script.
- 5+ years broadcast design and animation experience.
- Degree in graphic design or related field.
- Strong understanding of graphic design software such as Cinema 4D, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop required.
- Adobe After Effects expression is a plus.
- VIZ Artist preferred but not required.
- Strong design and typography skills required.
- Knowledge of broadcast sports is a plus.
Workplace & Environment
- Fast paced work environment.
- Subject to national/international criminal background check.
- This is a standing freelance opportunity, in which services will be requested on an ad hoc basis with a daily fee.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please do so following this link.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.