Contract type: Temporary
At Olympic Channel Services we are looking for a digital localised content editor to help us manage unique content, focused on the upcoming Tokyo2020 Olympic Games, including India and Japan. The ability to adapt and adjust to a rapidly changing environment, a keen eye for detail and a first-rate knowledge of sport are all essential to this role.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking of material across various platforms in local markets
- Managing archive requests, editorially curating archive material to send to external stakeholders
- Archiving of regional stories/material
- Commissioning and coordination of graphic requests
- Management of editorial assets (ingest request, addition of metadata, front-end publishing)
- Providing embed codes and playlists to external partners
- Editorial research in select markets
- Editing stories for external partner use
Education and Experience:
- Web content management systems experience
- Traffic management/metadata systems experience
- Media management systems experience
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere) experience
- Experience with visual content creation and editing
- Strong knowledge of Olympic sports
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and what drives fan interest
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus.
- At ease in international environment
- Self-starter, plus ability to work in a team; adaptability in changing environment
- In sync with Olympic values of friendship, excellence, respect
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – diplomacy, tact and discretion
- Work weekends, nights, holidays as required
- Detail-oriented, organized, effective multitasking
Workplace and Environment
- Fast paced work environment;
- Subject to national/international criminal background checks;
- Position commences in November 2019 and extends until August 2020
- This position is a Freelance opportunity, based in Madrid
How To Apply
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order to apply for this role, please send your CV to Jobs@olympicchannel.com with your name and job title ‘Localised Content Editor‘ on the subject line.