Contract type: Temporary
Department: Stakeholder Relations
OCS is looking to recruit an Olympic Family Liaison Assistant reporting directly to the Director of Stakeholder Relations. We need a talented individual with great communication and networking skills to develop professional relationships with staff from various IOC bodies including International Federations and National Olympic Committees.
The position will be required to contact on a regular basis a range of IOC bodies as the International Federations, National Olympic Committees and any other relevant body.
Assist and support the Stakeholder Relations Director in all aspects of the relationship with the IOC stakeholders, including the organization of the various workshops held on regular basis in the Madrid headquarters.
Produce a comprehensive database of all IFs including details of their representatives, map of Media and Marketing rights, major sport events and all other relevant information
Update the Live events database, including identifying on-site contacts to enable the Olympic Channel to access the signal for these Live events.
Manage the reporting and tracking tools developed by the IF team (embed codes, production requests by IFs and NOCs, audience reports…)
- Media, Communication, Marketing or International Relations university degree required.
- Previous international experience in media, broadcasting and sporting events preferred, ideally with knowledge and experience dealing with International Sports Bodies.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Quick learner, ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to prioritize a demanding workload and good organizational skills.
- Dealing with senior staff on a day to day basis will be vital, as will be the ability to quickly grasp a wide range of issues and provide concise briefing.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to speak and write in excellent English.
- Bilingual either English/Spanish or English/French, any additional language will be appreciated.
- A strong interest in sport in general (and not just a “football specialist”) with some knowledge of the sport economy and governance.
- Open-minded with an understanding of what it takes to work in a multi-cultural environment.
How To Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Olympic Channel is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a broad diversity of talent to apply.
Important: Please quote your name and job reference: ‘Olympic Family Liaison Assistant’ in the email subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.