Contract type: Temporary
Department: Content Operations & Programming
The Planning and Scheduling Manager reports to the Head of Content Operations and Programming.
Responsible for the design and preparation of program schedules and on-air playlists in agreement with the editorial requirements for Olympic Channel TV and www.olympics.com
• Transmissions Schedules and daily Linear Playlist: The Planning and Scheduling Manager will be responsible for the long-term transmission plan along with the day-to-day playlist of the Olympic Channel linear version (24/7):
• Live transmissions: The Planning and Scheduling Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day live transmissions on the platform:
• Media Management: The Planning and Scheduling Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operational trafficking of all final VODs:
• Daily Digital Publication: The Planning and Scheduling Manager will be overseeing the day-to-day digital publication workflow:
• Stock Management
• Coordinating the daily reports
• Handling troubleshooting actions related to the end to end publication workflow
Skills & Requirements
Workplace & Environment
How To Apply
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply by following this link. Olympic Channel Services is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes a broad diversity of talent to apply.